Total online: 1
|A HEARTY WELCOME TO MA VISITORS 4R ENTERIN MA BLOG
THNX 4R VISITIN MA BLOG||
|Welcome Guest | RSS|
Main | Registration | Login
Main » 2011 » January » 26
Peterson's 5/ed (11-2010) | PDF | 250 pages | 0768929059 | 6.5Mb
How to Become a U.S. Citizen /by Peterson's. Peterson's How to Become a U.S. Citizen is the perfect resource to help you pass the U.S. citizenship exam with flying colors! Learn about the benefits and responsibilities of citizenship, eligibility requirements, and what's involved in becoming naturalized. Follow step-by-step guidance on applying for U.S. citizenship. Prepare with practice questions for each portion of the new naturalization test, including civics and English speaking, reading, and writing.
1. Peterson's How to Become a U.S. Citizen offers readers the resources and expert guidance needed to become a U.S. citizen and to master the NEW naturalization test, which went into effect in October 2008.
2. Readers will find comprehensive information on the naturalization application (including citizenship requirements) and ways to prepare for the test, the naturalization interview, and the English and civics tests.
3. Five multiple-choice practice civics tests with answers and explanations, plus 100 practice civics questions, with answers-the exact questions that may be asked during the real oral exam.
4. Anyone thinking about becoming a U.S. citizen will find detailed information on the U.S. immigration system, including essential facts regarding visas (immigrant versus non-immigrant), green cards, and U.S. immigration laws.
5. Sample forms--filled in and blank--allow readers to practice and become familiar with what information is required and what is needed to properly submit the forms, including a complete list of mandatory fees.
download this :