Total online: 1
|A HEARTY WELCOME TO MA VISITORS 4R ENTERIN MA BLOG
THNX 4R VISITIN MA BLOG||
|Welcome Guest | RSS|
Main | Registration | Login
Main » 2011 » April » 6 » 11 Rules for the life of Bill Gates
11 Rules for the life of Bill Gates
1. Life is not fair - get used to it!
2. The world does not care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
3. You will not receive $ 60,000 a year right after school. You will not be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn them.
4. You think your teacher is tough? Wait until you get a boss.
5. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping - they called it opportunity.
6. If you mess up, it's not the fault of your parents, not hnychte, learn from mistakes.
7. Before you were born, your parents were not as boring as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you start to save the world from your parents' generation, clean the toilet in your own room.
8. Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. It has nothing to do with real life.
9. Life is not divided into semesters. You do not get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Look at your expense!
10. TV - this is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to go to work and not sit at the coffee shop.
11. Be nice to nerds. It is not excluded that you will soon be working for one of them.
Category: BUISINESS DETAILS |
Views: 401 |
Added by: kc
| Rating: 0.0/0|